UBM RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or by July 7th, 2017 Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of Garage-Girls.com. Garage-Girls is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted.
- The contest is open to US citizens age 18 and older. Employees and immediate family members of any participating company of the makeover are excluded from this contest.
- The prizes are not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Decisions of the contest judges are final.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must send a 600 word or less submission along with a photo of self and motorcycle in .jpeg format no larger than 5mb to firstname.lastname@example.org of why they are most deserving of an Ultimate Biker Makeover. Deadline to enter is July 7th, 2017. Email title should be “2017 Ultimate Biker Makeover submission”.
- Garage-Girls is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or emails sent but not received by Garage-Girls for any reason, as potential contest winners.
Winners of contest will be contacted at the “sender” email address used to enter the contest, and the person receiving and replying to the winner announcement email will be considered the winner unless they specify another person within the reply email as the winner. Garage-Girls will notify winners by email no later than August 10th, 2017. Only one entry per email address. Prizes will be shipped no later than August 24th, 2017 direct to winner at shipping address provided by winner.
Claiming of prizes: prizes will be shipped directly to the winner.
- Entries selected will become property of Garage-Girls and will be displayed on website for online voting.
By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which Garage-Girls may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that Garage-Girls may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
- Garage-Girls retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- Garage-Girls reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Approximate value of prizes vary.
By submitting any photo or information to Garage-Girls, you hereby grant to Garage-Girls and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media.
By submitting any photo or information to Garage-Girls, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted photo or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Garage-Girls.
You acknowledge and agree that Garage-Girls shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any photo or information submitted by you.
You understand and intend that any photo or information submitted by you to Garage-Girls may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information you submit to Garage-Girls. By submitting any photo or information to Garage-Girls, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such photo or information submitted by you to Garage-Girls.
You hereby agree to hold Garage-Girls and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any Garage-Girls site, or any other use authorized under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to Garage-Girls by you;
Photos or information submitted by you to the Site shall be the property of Garage-Girls, and Garage-Girls shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any photos or information so submitted.
Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and/or fees that may be incurred.
Each prize winner must supply Garage-Girls with his/her legal name, mailing address, email address, birth date, daytime and nighttime telephone numbers.
Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings.
Neither Garage-Girls, sponsors, nor employees of Garage-Girls or sponsors may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of usage of any winners of a prize once possession has been taken of the product by winner. Garage-Girls is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any contest promoted by Garage-Girls. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Garage-Girls may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
Garage-Girls reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at anytime. If you have any questions or complaints about a Garage-Girls contest, please contact email@example.com.
Are there any restrictions on what I can submit?
Please note that a submission can be disqualified if it EITHER subjects the submitter or Garage-Girls to legal jeopardy. This includes words or imagery:
- That are sexually charged or suggestive,
- That depict acts of violence or cruelty,
- That attack or disparage or present in a false light ANY individual or group of people as such
- That are otherwise vile, nasty or otherwise uncivil,
- That use the likeness, words or other intellectual property of a celebrity (for example, a movie star or rock star) without appropriate permission to do so.