Prep: 25 minutes
Chill: 1 to 24 hours
Microwave: 13 minutes
• 12 small fingerling or round new potatoes scrubbed
• 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 2 stalks celery, sliced
• 1/3 cup sour cream chive dip
• 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
• 2 Tbsp. salad oil
• 1/4 to 1/3 cup blue cheese
• 1/4 cup fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
• 2 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
• 4 crisp breadsticks, broken
• Sea salt or salt and freshly ground pepper
•1.Arrange potatoes in a single layer in microwave on clean white paper towels. Microcook on 100 percent power (high) for 5 minutes. Turn potatoes, microcook until tender, about 3 minutes more.
•2.Place cauliflower and 2 tablespoon water in a 1-1/2 qt. microwave safe casserole. Microcook on 100 percent power (high) for 5 minutes or until crisp tender, stirring once. Drain. Cool slightly.
•.3In a large serving bowl combine potatoes, cauliflower, onion and celery. In a small bowl stir together sour cream dip, lemon juice, and salad oil; gently toss with potato mixture and fold in blue cheese. Chill up to 24 hours. Just before serving, top with parsley, bacon, breadsticks, sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Makes 8 to 10 servings.
•Calories152 Total Fat (g)7 Saturated Fat (g)2, Monounsaturated Fat (g)3, Polyunsaturated Fat (g)1, Cholesterol (mg)12, Sodium (mg)299, Carbohydrate (g)18, Total Sugar (g)3, Fiber (g)3, Protein (g)5, Vitamin C (DV%)74, Calcium (DV%)7, Iron (DV%)6, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet