• 3 large eggs
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
• 1 1/2 cups cooked pumpkin puree or one 15-ounce can pumpkin
• 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
• 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
• 1 pre baked 9-inch pie shell
• 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, condensed milk, pumpkin, and better to thoroughly combine.
• 2. In a small bowl, mix together flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and a pinch of salt; stir into pumpkin mixture.
• 3. Pour pumpkin filling into pie shell. lace filled pie tin on rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until filling is set around edges and slightly loose in center. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerated with 2 hours.
Cut one small pie pumpkin in half; scoop out seeds. Place pumpkin, cut side down, on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until soft. Scoop flesh from pumpkin into a bowl. Mash pumpkin with a potato masher.
BAKED PIE SHELL:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Prepare pastry as directed. Line chilled pastry with a double thickness of foil. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes more or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
Servings Per Recipe 10, cal. (kcal) 364, Fat, total (g) 16, chol. (mg) 109, sat. fat (g) 9, carb. (g) 48, Monosaturated fat (g) 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1, fiber (g) 2, sugar (g) 31, pro. (g) 8, vit. A (IU) 69, vit. C (mg) 3, Thiamin (mg) 0, Riboflavin (mg) 0, Niacin (mg) 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Folate (µg) 52, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, sodium (mg) 190, Potassium (mg) 284, calcium (mg) 141, iron (mg) 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet